Can I purchase parts to repair my gearbox when it fails?
Do not disassemble the gearbox by yourself when it is broken, damaged or abnormal. Please contact Sesame, tell us the damage condition and how the gearbox is used. The information is helpful for further repair or maintenance evaluation. We do not provide parts or components for customers to repair the broken gearbox or replace damaged parts by themselves. Self repair of the damaged gearbox may result in the following problems:
- To damage other parts or components of the gearbox
- Missing parts
- Incorrect disassemble, clean and assemble procedures will result in parts damage
- Lubricant or grease is not available or fails to meet specification
- Unable to confirm the product function recovery after repair
- Causes failure or damage to other equipment