Multiple-Output Shafts Spiral Bevel Gearboxes (Max. Ratio 500:1)
PT SeriesSesame servo spiral bevel speed reducers (gearboxes) are ideal for use in applications that require high dynamic motion control. Compact and rigid gearbox design ensure good performance with space and weight efficient at the same time. Low noise, low vibration, lubricated for life and IP65 sealing benefit virtually maintenance-free operation for 20,000 hours. They are provided in seven sizes with flange or shaft inputs/outputs. Servo motor input speed up to 8,000 rpm. Multi flange or shaft outputs in standard backlash less than 6 arc-minutes. Maximum gear ratio 500:1, maximum frame size 210 mm. A wide range of motor adapter are available for installation to virtually all servo motors.
- Compact and rigid design ensure performance within light and small gearbox size
- High rigidity, low noise, low vibration
- 7 frame sizes, 22 ratios, 3 stages, multi configurations
- Unique heat treatment alloy steel gears
- Tapered roller bearings, high axial and radial load capacity
- One-piece gearbox for high precision and high torque requirements
- Lubricated for life and IP65 sealing
- High operating efficiency more than 98%
Typical applications: precision rotary axis drives, travel gantry and columns, material handling axis drives and industrial areas in automation, aerospace, machine tool and robotics.