Sesame servo spiral bevel gearboxes are ideal for use in applications that require high dynamic and positioning motion control. The compact and rigid design ensure good performance with space and weight efficient at the same time. Lubricated for life and IP65 sealing benefit virtually maintenance-free under normal operating conditions for 20,000 hours. They are provided in five sizes with input speed up to 8,500 rpm and standard backlash less than 9 arc-minutes. A wide range of motor adapter are available for installation to virtually all servo motors.
- Compact and rigid design ensure performance within light and small gearbox size
- The highest input speed up to 8,500 rpm
- Lubricated for life and IP65 sealing
- High operating efficiency more than 98%
- Low noise, low vibration, maintenance-free under normal operating conditions